1. Briefly introduce yourself.Hello, my name is Denitsa. I am a contributing writer for InGlobo magazine and I do hourly pet care in Veliko Tarnovo. I love extreme sports such as snowboarding and rock climbing, and I have also been a volunteer with BSPB for 4 years. Most of my professional career I have been involved in marketing for various large corporations, such as Coca-Cola, H&M, etc.
2.Which course did you take part in?
I took part in the first course on the basics of digital marketing held at the Military University in Veliko Tarnovo.
3. Where did you learn about it and how did you decide to join the training?
I learned about the course from one of the organizers - Alexander Ivanov.
4. Did you have experience in the IT field?
5. Did you like the training itself, did it meet your expectations?
Yes, a lot. I would say I didn't quite have expectations because I didn't know exactly what to expect.
6. What do you like/dislike the most?
The organized and well-structured content, the simple explanations and examples, the answers to the questions, the ability to access resources and recordings of similar lectures online afterwards - all of that was very helpful and cool.
7. How would you rate the quality of the training methodology?
At a pretty good level.
8. Did you encounter any technical or other challenges and difficulties during the training?
I wouldn't say.
9.Were you able to find a job after the training and how did the training help you?
I started an internship at the digital agency that is organising the event, alongside the training, so that I could move both things along at the same time and complete them on time. CreateX then hired me as an employee as we mutually met our expectations for quality of work and work environment.